Check out our online Calendar of Events for your opportunities to get connected face-to-face.
PUBLICITY! ADVERTISING! SPONSORSHIPS!
- One Member Spotlight article on GVCC BizLink, the Chamber’s weekly e-newsletter.
- One free listing in our online membership directory.
- Cost effective internet advertising available for members only.
- Like and help engagement on Your Business Facebook page
- Members only can post information about their business on Chamber’s Facebook Page.
- Cost effective sponsorship opportunities including many of our annual events such as the Leadercast, Annual Meeting, Gold Seal Awards, Golf Classic, SchmoozaPalooza the Valley Business Expo and more.
From our Business After Hours programs and Professional Lead Groups to Quarterly Breakfasts and our Industry Specific Councils, we offer our members many opportunities to promote their businesses and generate potential clients. Chamber programming is designed to be interesting, affordable, effective and relevant to today’s ever-changing business world.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Whether you want to learn how to market your business, tap into new sources of funding or get the latest scoop on trends in employment law, the Chamber is here to guide and inform you. From seminars that share the knowledge and experience of our Chamber member business leaders to programs such as the Leadercast and Leadership Greater Valley, we give our members the tools to construct real world solutions to enhance their competitive position.
For quick access to what’s going on at the Chamber, surf our website, visit us on Facebook and LinkedIn or follow us on Twitter. Register for events in our Online Calendar, find a product or service through our online Member Directory – or bids through Business Connect, create or use the online M2M Discount Coupons in the Members Only Section of the website. Post your own seminars and special events on the Chamber’s Facebook page and more.
OTHER MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Insurance Plans – possible discounts are available for both personal and business health and dental insurance through member insurance agents.
- Preferred Prices – members receive reduced rates on all programs and activities.
- Certificates of Origin – (non-members $50 each).
- Use of conference room – Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm and based upon availability.
- Free Notary Services to members only